Due to easing restrictions, we are begining to schedule clients for services.
At East Hill Massage and Aesthetics our greatest concern amidst this ongoing crisis is the safety and well-being of our amazing clientele and service providers. It is an honor to serve the community we love, and we are committed to serving you responsibly during these unprecedented and uncertain times.
First and foremost, we would like you to know how much we appreciate your continued support and patronage. As a locally owned and operated small business, we could not have gotten where we are without you. Thank you.
During this global health crisis, we are committed to doing our part to reduce the spreading of this aggressive virus. Following the recommended guidelines, we have adjusted our booking and appointment protocols, implementing social distancing and operating with reduced capacity. Appontments will be scheduled in a way that restricts the number of individuals that are in the lobby at a time, and will allow enough time between scheduled appointments to appropriately sanitize.
Above our ability to thrive as a small business, our main objective right now is to protect our community while providing any assistance we are able. If you or someone you know in the Pensacola area is in need of assistance- by someone making a trip to the grocery store, picking up a prescription, or delivering other essential items while quarantined- please let us know and we will make every effort possible to provide as much assistance as we are able.
Safety protocols will remain in place until they are no longer needed. These protocols, listed below, are subject to change.
• Signage is displayed on the door advising you to immediately collect and utilize the covid-19 sanitation kit that we have provided in the lobby. The kit includes- a hand sanitizing wipe to thoroughly clean your hands before putting the gloves provided, a Lysol disinfecting wipe to sanitize all surfaces you touch, and an infographic with tips on how to avoid spreading viruses such as the coronavirus (COVID-19).
• You will be required to answer a COVID-19 questionnaire upon arrival for EVERY appointment. It is a short, 6 question form that should not take longer than a few moments to complete.
• There is antibacterial soap available for handwashing at all sinks as well as hand sanitizer in various locations throughout the spa. Cloth towels for hand drying have been removed and replaced with paper napkins in a dispenser which releases them one at a time. Paper napkins can be disposed of in the no-touch disposal receptacle in the bathroom as well as immediately outside the bathroom door.
• We have a GermGuardian in the lobby that kills 99.9% of viruses, bacteria, and germs. It sanitizes all the air in the lobby in 30-45 minutes and is left running continuously, even when the spa is closed.
• Each service provider has a N95 face mask at the spa for their use at their discretion. We also have plenty of gloves that can be utilized in any service which requires contact, even if the use of gloves was not previously needed.
• In the event that appointments are not able to run on time, you may be asked to wait in your car or the front porch seating area until we are able to properly prepare the lobby for your arrival. If you would prefer to wait until your appointment begins before entering, please call the spa at 850-332-5527 and let the receptionist know how to get in touch with you when your service provider is prepared to take you back for your scheduled service.
Please let us know if there are any additional precautions you would like to follow before, during, or after your appointment in order for you to feel confident that your specific safety concerns have been addressed.