Norvell's Award Winning Premium Sunless Solution. It utilizes micro-nutrient technology to deliver a potent blend of vitamins and antioxidants to boost the skin's just off the beach glow with dark violet bronzers, perfect for anyone that wants that Mediterranean look. Venetian PLUS™ compliments all skin tones to produce the deepest, darkest, longest lasting tan yet!
Formulated using a proprietary amino acid propulsion system, this Norvell solution prepares the skin while providing instant and long lasting color. You can choose your color, as you are able to shower in as little as one hour for a light bronze or three hours for a dark bronze. Designed for all skin tones, you can rinse (no soap, it can deactivate the tanning process!) in as little as 1-2-3.
A checklist to ensure you get the perfect tan
1. Pre-session exfoliation is the first step to achieving flawless spray tanning results. For best results, exfoliate the day before your spray tan session and focus on the driest areas — elbows, knees, hands, feet and the backs of your ankles. Try to avoid waxing or other spa treatments the day of your spray tan. This will polish the skin to keep orange undertones at bay. Do not exfoliate with an oil based product.
2. Avoid using bar soaps, high pH shower products, or in-shower moisturizers. The day of your spray tan, don’t use moisturizers unless they are specifically formulated for sunless tanning (i.e., oil-free) and avoid wearing perfumes, deodorant or makeup that can create a barrier for absorption.
3. Be sure to complete any waxing, shaving or use of depilatory creams no later than 24 hours prior to your session.
4. Avoid wearing boots, socks or tights, which may rub off some of the spray tan and cause uneven results. Wear dark, loose-fitting clothing. Tight clothing can run or smear bronzers, especially around the knees, elbows, chest and waist.
Maintenance instructions to extend the life of your tan
1. The first warm water rinse should be a “bird bath” – no soaps or shampoos, these could affect development of your spray tan.
2. Avoid bathing or swimming and activities that make you sweat heavily for least 4 hours. Swimming in chlorinated pools will quickly break down your spray tan. We suggest avoiding entirely, if possible.
3. Constantly hydrate the skin and body by drinking plenty of water and applying a moisturizer at least 1-2 times per day. For best results we recommend using a post-sunless tanning product. Avoid products that contain harsh soaps, exfoliants or oils. These ingredients can shorten the life of your tan. We recommend using soaps that are especially formulated to extend the life of your tan. Avoid long hot baths and showers as these will speed up removal of your tan. Pat your skin dry after a bath or shower. Rubbing your skin may rub off your tan.
4. Forms of exfoliation such as scrubs, chemical peels, and shaving will remove a tan. Minimize use of these products as much as possible. Avoid using pore strips, bandages and exfoliants (until you’re ready to spray again).